Universal Studios – Wheelchair Safety

• Universal Studios – Wheelchair Safety

Posted by Ash on June 24, 2024 at 1:33 am

Hi all,

We are looking at going to the Universal Studios park for the day. I will be renting a wheelchair as I have a muscle condition (renting a wheelchair for the whole of the trip and renting it with an external company, not the wheelchairs available to rent at US). I am able to walk short distances to get on rides etc. but I was just wondering what happens to my power wheelchair when I get on the ride?

Am I able to leave the wheelchair with the staff at the ride entrance and know that it is safe?

Tak replied 1 month, 2 weeks ago 5 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • Tony

June 24, 2024 at 1:48 am

Hey Ash,

I went to Disneyland Tokyo on my power wheelchair. I found the staff are very helpful with getting you on and off rides. They will look after the PW while you have fun.

• Ash

June 24, 2024 at 1:51 am

Hi Tony,

This is fabulous news, I am looking forward to my trip and knowing that others have had a positive experience is such a relief!

• Jul

June 24, 2024 at 6:20 am

Hello

My husband had a Power wheelchair in Universal studios. The staff helped and the wheelchair was Staying At the start. It’ s safe. There is no problem.

Have a good day There

• butterflyqueen

July 17, 2024 at 12:05 pm

I’m going to Osaka next year, I don’t do the greatest in crowds because not only am I in a wheelchair but I am visually impaired as well, how is it here for someone who’s disabled? And are there any guides this speak English?

• Tak

July 18, 2024 at 12:08 pm

Hi! Victoria

Nice to meet you.

Osaka is a vibrant and attractive city.

It is also close to old cities such as Kyoto and Nara.

However, depending on the time of year you visit, many people from all over the world visit and it can be very crowded. It is a big city with many people living there on a daily basis.

I can arrange an English guide for you.

I can also help you arrange activities you want and help you get around.

Because I have the qualifications for those things.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Regards.

Tak

• butterflyqueen

July 18, 2024 at 12:44 pm

I’m going in late March. I have no idea how crowded it is then. And I’m only going to be in Osaka for two days, then Kyoto for another few

• Tak

July 22, 2024 at 8:20 am

That’s great!
      Please feel free to ask me anything.

Regards.

Tak

• Tak

July 22, 2024 at 8:18 am

That’s great!
    Please feel free to ask me anything.

Regards.

Tak