Tour Packages for OSAKA WORLD EXPO 2025 for Travelers with Disabilities?

• Tour Packages for OSAKA WORLD EXPO 2025 for Travelers with Disabilities?

Posted by Carlos on August 11, 2023 at 1:49 pm

Now that the 2025 EXPO has released ticket prices, I have started to look at travel prices for the trip. I noticed a travel company is selling tour packages for Japan that include Expo tickets. But, it doesn’t seem to be accessible.

Does anyone know if tour companies for us with disabilities will be doing the same? I’d love to do a tour package to help save time and effort for my trip.

Carlos replied 1 year, 1 month ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Josh Grisdale

Concierge
    August 12, 2023 at 12:54 pm

Hi

When you say a tour package, you mean like it would include airfare, transportation to your hotel, hotel accommodations, and tickets to the Expo for one payment and you would travel with others who bought the package ?

• Carlos

August 12, 2023 at 4:06 pm

It doesn’t include airfare, the Shinkansen, or most meals. It does include breakfast at each hotel and ryokan, tours in each city with transportation to/from those tours, and Expo passes. The tour package I looked at was for 10 days and includes Tokyo, Mt. Fuji, Hakone, Kyoto, Nara, and, finally, Osaka.

Nowhere on the tour company’s website does it mention accessibility, so I’m not listing it here.

Skip to content