Shipping Luggage with Luggagent

• Shipping Luggage with Luggagent

Posted by moyagray on July 30, 2024 at 12:06 pm

Has anyone had an opportunity to use Luggagent? They seem to be able to do same-day delivery between Tokyo and Kyoto. Although they have online booking, I haven’t been able to speak with anybody by phone or text. They do have a WhatsApp number but it’s not working and when I just call it via regular phone, no one answers. Hoping somebody has had good experience with them and can give me reassurance!

Tak replied 1 month, 3 weeks ago 4 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Josh Grisdale

Concierge
    July 30, 2024 at 2:12 pm

The WhatsApp number listed is not Japanese (Japan starts with +81). Have you tried the email? [email protected]

• moyagray

July 31, 2024 at 5:31 am

Yes but no response yet! This is a Taiwan number

• Tak

July 30, 2024 at 2:33 pm

Hello. Same-day delivery is not possible, not just from Tokyo to Osaka. The earliest delivery is the next day, and depending on the volume, it may be the day after.

Tak

• moyagray

July 31, 2024 at 5:32 am

Hi Tak

i meant ANA cargo delivery

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  moyagray.
    • Tak

July 31, 2024 at 10:35 am

Hi !

I see…I understand.

As you say, it seems that air cargo flights can deliver on the same day if you make a reservation in advance. Sorry.

I don’t know the amount of luggage you have, so I can’t explain it well…

I called ANA and confirmed.

First of all…

1. They don’t transport your luggage to Kyoto.

You have to bring it all to the airport and pick it up there.

2. This service is “cargo transportation.”

You bring it to the cargo terminal, which is “completely different from the general boarding terminal,” and then head to your boarding terminal. After arriving at the destination airport, you need to “go to the cargo terminal of the destination airport to pick up your luggage.”

And each of these locations is far from the general terminal.

I have two suggestions.

The first is… pack only the bare necessities and ask a regular delivery company that can receive the rest of your luggage the next day or later.

With this method, you can transport it directly from a hotel in Tokyo to a hotel in Kyoto, for example.

The second is for cases where you “don’t want that.”

Request a company like mine that can “take wheelchairs and luggage together” and have them take you from your Tokyo hotel to the cargo terminal to the boarding terminal. When you arrive, you can choose to go from Osaka airport to cargo terminal to hotel in Kyoto…

I have two suggestions.

I think the first option is best if possible, but if that is difficult, please contact me.

I can help you, including arranging with a company in Tokyo that provides such a service.

Thank you.

Tak

• Jul

July 30, 2024 at 8:19 pm

Hello, I dont know luggagent.

But we tried luggage service by the hotels and everything was always ok.

I dont know about the Time to go from Tokyo to kyoto.

• moyagray

July 31, 2024 at 5:33 am

Thank you!

Skip to content