Shibuya

• Shibuya

Posted by gimom07 on August 8, 2024 at 9:35 pm

Does this make sense for a day in Shibuya? Is it too much for one day? If not I could cross off a couple things…. Also does anyone know if Shibuya Parco (or any of the other places) are wheelchair friendly? (FYI I can walk short distances (including stairs) if necessary.)
    Shibuya Sky/ Hachiko Memorial Statue/ Shibuya Crossing/ Shibuya Center-gai/ Shibuya PARCO Shopping mall/ Takeshita street/ Meiji Jingu (Shrine)

I may start at Meiji Jingu and go backwards from the list. Haven’t decided yet.

gimom07 replied 1 month, 1 week ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Josh Grisdale

Concierge
    August 9, 2024 at 12:16 pm

I guess it depends on how much shopping you want to do!

Depending on how leisurely you want to see things, both Shibuya Sky and Meiji Jingu only really need an hour at each. I would start with Neiji Jingu though since it closes the earliest, so you don’t want to do it last and cut the others short just to make it in time.

Parco should be accessible as most shopping centers are and I’d be very surprised if it wasn’t. You could go to their website and likely find a floor map to check.

The smaller stores may have steps and be crowded though.

• gimom07

August 13, 2024 at 12:51 am

Thanks for your reply!! I will start at Meiji Jingu first! I found more info about Shibuya Parco and it does say it is wheelchair accessible entrance so I think I should be okay. 👍 Also I’m okay with steps since I can walk a little.

Skip to content