Renting a wheelchair in Tokyo Disney Resort

• Renting a wheelchair in Tokyo Disney Resort

Posted by babina on October 15, 2024 at 5:40 am

Hi

I am planning on visiting Tokyo next summer. I will be staying in the Tokyo Disney Resort area, I am looking into renting a power wheelchair. What would the process be so like can the wheelchair be delivered to my hotel and will it be collected at the end of my stay?

I appreciate any help on this

Many thanks 😊

jeri replied 14 hours, 42 minutes ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • anneay88

October 15, 2024 at 6:53 am

Hi!

I’ve rented an electric wheelchair from Marudai, recommended by Josh from AccessibeJapan for my trip to Japan this week! ([email protected], http://www.marudai-fukushi.com/). The process to reserve was fairly simple and done over email. Inquiries and questions were handled quickly, and their website asks for one day notice. I asked about 2 weeks in advance still. They will deliver to my hotel, and pick-up from the hotel at the end of my stay. They charge for a whole month though, regardless of whether you need it for less time. My trip is from 10/16-10/29, so I don’t have actual experience with it yet, but I can give a report later if you still need it!

• babina

October 15, 2024 at 6:57 am

Hello

Yes, I would love to hear about your experience with the service. Hope you have the best time!

• jeri

October 16, 2024 at 4:49 am

Hi Esha – We are going to Japan over Thanksgiving thru first week in December. Thinking about using an electric wheelchair. Would you mind telling me how much Marudai charges?

Thanks so much. jeri

Skip to content