Theme Nights

• Theme Nights

Posted by daniellevates on September 24, 2024 at 11:13 am

Aside from “formal nights” which are pretty common on cruise ships, what are some of your favorite theme nights that you have participated in while sailing?

daniellevates replied 1 week, 1 day ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Geordie Travels

September 26, 2024 at 8:55 am

I’ve never been on a cruise before, save for the mini-cruise that takes passengers from the UK to The Netherlands overnight – but it’s something I am increasingly considering and would be very interested in hearing about some of these themed nights!

• daniellevates

Concierge
      September 26, 2024 at 11:02 am

some people really go all out, and I can’t say I can compete with some of the costumes I have seen (especially on pirate night). However, I did get a stuffed animal parrot that velcro-ed to my scooter 😂 I have seen decades, Caribbean, and then all white or all red, formal, but those are only on cruises that I have been on. I have heard Halloween cruises are fun!

• Geordie Travels

September 26, 2024 at 11:31 am

See, there was a time when I might have found all of that a bit cringe, but believe it or not, as I get older, I’m discovering my inner nerd, and I’m all for that escapism! I think I’d enjoy dressing up as a pirate

How about a tabifolk group cruise one year where we can have a costume competition? Hahaha!

• daniellevates

Concierge
      September 27, 2024 at 10:27 pm

lol great idea!!

Skip to content